This is a simple toy or exploring the UX of the "hyperbezier" spline.
- Toggle between pen and selection tools with p/v
- 'delete' removes the last added point
- 'auto' points are off-curve points ('control points' or 'handles') that are positioned and updated automatically to maintain constant smoothness through the curve.
- Auto points are drawn with an '×'. Dragging an auto point (or double-clicking it) converts it to a normal point.
- When using the pen tool, click (without modifiers) adds a line from the previous point to the click location.
- Alt+click draws a smooth curve to the click location.